Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christmas is only 4 months away! Holy Cow! Is it just me or did summer FLY by?!?! Especially August. It seemed just a few days ago we were at the cemetery for Alans bday (Aug.4th) and now all the sudden its the 25th already. I cant even recall whats gone on this month. All my weekends have been booked and Im exhausted. Having fun but so so tired. And my next few weekends are booked also. Sheesh. NOW...Christmas is creeping up on me and I have no idea what to ask Santa for (wink) maybe a truck (double wink)!!!

In the next couple weeks I wanna spend as much time as I can with my best friend who is moving to Alaska. Im soo sad shes moving. *sniff sniff* And theres a family campout and then a friends family campout. Phew..thinking bout all this makes my head spin.

Sage has officially hit the terrible 2's syndrom. Mind you me...shes isnt 2 years old yet..**sigh**!!! Shes into everything and can reach everything. She throws a mother of a tantrum and is very specific about things she wants. But at the end of the day when she kisses me out of nowhere and gives me a hug...or when she snuggles next to me in bed and looks up at me with those adorable green eyes..my heart melts and I forget about the days troubles. Funny how that happens.

I got a tattoo 2 weeks ago. Yeah I realize most of you dont agree with tattoos but me and my best friend (who I mentioned earlier) got a symbol that means FRIENDS FOREVER. It was important for us to do something since she is moving soooo far away..did I mention shes moving to ALASKA..ugg!?!?! Anyways I was really nervous about getting it done on my foot because I heard that it hurts really bad. Well I got it done and it didnt really hurt at all...kinda like an annoyance instead...like someone poking you. It took maybe a total of 10-15 minutes and it was finished. I think its really pretty!

0 comments: