Thursday, June 18, 2009

Throwing away my razors

For over a year now I have been going to American Laser Centers in Mesa. First I went to improve my skin by getting the Affirm followed by the Microdermabrasion. Then I got offered an awesome deal I couldn't turn down. Im now getting laser hair removal on my underarms and *GASP* the fully extended Brazilian. (yeah thats all the front and all the back) Soon I will never have to shave there again. Oh the joys!!! Ive been happy with the girls who work there and the results thus far. I would highly recommend them 480-634-6231. Tell em Kaylyn sent you! Got any questions? Im more than happy to answer them for you.

3 comments:

Taylors said...

Oh I would love to get my armpits done! The whole brazillian thing though...I would be too scared. Good luck! and let us know how it goes!

Bobbi Jo said...

When you did the Brazilizn was it embarrassing? I would love to have that done. How long did it take for you not to have to go for treatments for that?
Should I sign it anonymous? he he
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Kostura Family said...

Once you've had kids its not so embarrassing. It does hurt a little but its so worth it. Treatments are every 10 weeks and it takes 6 treatments. After the 6th treatment you get a 2 year guarantee. I'm about half way done with the treatments and I can see less hair each time.