Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sage has been such an easy going baby. The past 3 days she put herself down for a nap and slept for 3 hours each time. Its been so quiet here and I can get alot done. Here she is with some new books we got. We love reading books at our house. Every night either Tony or I will read the kids a book they each pick out. We have been doing this for the last 2 years and I think it really is a nice time to relax and bond with the kids. Its so cute to see Sage "reading" her books!

Yeah for Biggest Loser Cardio Max excersize DVD. Its really been kicking my butt, but its been working. Im now down to 125lbs and want to loose at least 5 more pounds. I need to figure out how to tighten my stomach without doing sit ups. I hate doing sit ups. Ive also been going for bike rides. Trying to mix up the excersize routine so I dont get bored. This morning was so nice out I went for a walk as soon as I came home from dropping off the kids at school. Im now off to go do my Carmen Electra strip tease excersize DVD. (BTW: its really fun..ya'll should try it out)


4 comments:

Tara T said...

Good for you on keeping in shape at home!! I buy workout DVD's with good intentions but they usual just gather dust on the shelf.

Bobbi Jo said...

Love the picture of Sage. So sweet!
The Carmen DVD is a lot of fun! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Teanne said...

Oooh, I might want to try the Biggest Loser Cardio DVD. Sounds good. We're working out hard w/ P90X, but someday I want to mix it up, do a little P90X, a little The Firm (I have those- they are hard but good), and just stay active.
That's good that you are exercising and getting in such good shape. You are so skinny! 125, that's awesome.
Sage sounds so sweet. You're lucky. Sounds like life is getting easier w/ your oldest two in school and such a good baby.

Marry2be said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.