Sunday, April 12, 2009

5's

I was tagged

5 things I was doing 5 years ago

1. Being a mommy of 2 kids

2. Living in the apartment off Mckellips
3. Swimming or tanning at the pool
4. Coupon shopping
5. Babysitting

5 things on my things to do today list

1. Finish cleaning up easter mess
2. Go to in laws to have Easter lunch
3. Egg hunt with the kids
4. Facebook and blog
5. Get kids ready for bed

5 things I'd do with a million dollars

1. Move
2. Tummy tuck and boob lift (hehe)
3. Get a nice car
4. Put money away for the kids
5. Vacation

5 places I have lived

1. Ghetto Mesa, AZ
2 . Fountain Hills, AZ
3 Not so ghetto Mesa, AZ
4. Queen Creek, AZ
5. I frequently visit La la land, AZ

5 jobs I've held

1. Harkins

2. Ross

3. Just Sports
4. Linen N Things
5. GFS (data entry)

5 things I want to do in 5 years

1. Travel to a state Ive never been to

2. Pay off the Explorer
3. Start some type of schooling
4. Move (maybe?)

5. Loose 10 more pounds

5 people I tagged

1. Monica
2. Erika
3. Kristin
4. Tara
5. whoever else

0 comments: