Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHAT A DAY....WEEK REALLY

HELP ME FIND THIS PUNK




WHO I AM 99% SURE DID THIS TO MY MASTER BATHROOM WINDOW


Okay so heres the story...

About a week ago I saw this kid behind our house, walking along the orange groves sucking on a cigarette and sporting a bb gun. I pulled out my camera and took a few pictures of the punk just in case anything were to go down. I figured he was just out wanting to shoot some rabbits or something. So I call the sherriffs just to let them know this kid could be up to no good. End story so I thought. Well the very next day around the same time I saw the damn kid again walking along the orange groves sporting the same gun and sucking on a fresh cigarette. I figure oh well hes pretty harmless. BAhaaahaa I was sure wrong. Now we are 5 day later (yesterday the 27th) the kids and I were upstairs playing legos from 4-430 and we decided we were done and went downstairs. From about 445-510 I gave Sage a bottle and played a game of Old Maid. There were plans to go try out the new restaraunt Jungle Buffett with my brothers family and my sisters family at 530. So I head upstairs to brush my hair and hear some noise on the window...sorta sounded like hard rain patters...and saw a refletion on the mirror that looked like rain drops...I thought to myself..."No way is it raining today" {{confused}} I turn around to look and realized it wasnt rain after all....it was a busted window. Right when I noticed it my brother called me to Im assuming to say he was headed over to the restaraunt....I told him what I just noticed and said a few naughty words (sorry Jaron). I was sooo mad. I made a call to the sherriffs office and they got someone out to my house in 20 minutes. The sherriff took some pictures and then he got a call and said he would be back. Well he got back around 715ish and finished taking the report and I gave his some pictures of the punk kid. So my task on hand now is to stalk down this kid and find out where he lives so I can give his address to that sherriff. And the other task at hand is to find someone to replace my window. GAAA To top it off my Chi broke, I need a new bra and my cell battery has lost its juice and I need a new one. When it rains it pours...not to mention all these things cost $$$. Blah blah blah

3 comments:

Tara T said...

Oh my gosh, I would be so pissed too. Good job getting some pictures!!

Unfortunately I wont be in Az till the weekend of Feb. 16th. :( If I still have the car by then I am going to drive it down and try to sell it out there.

The Lucas Gang said...

OH MY GOSH WHAT A JERK!
I would be so mad.
If I see any punk-ish looking kids on my way to walmrt Ill hit them with my car.. better yet Ill take the truck!

Marry2be said...

O I love that kid. He must hate you 2.