Thursday, January 22, 2009

This is what Ive been doing lately

I decided to clean up a few closets and here was my first one I did.
I call this my well umm...Hall Closet...and I keep all my hair stuff and lotions and cleaners in here.
It was a big mess and I had just got an great deal on Suave shampoo and conditioner so NEEDED to clean it up. (I cant just shove 22 bottles anywhere)
Now I have a total of 79 bottles of shampoo & conditioner.
I also have in there
30 deoderants
20 bottles of lotion
32 kids soap/shampoo
and much more....

Okay so I have been a bit of a clumbs lately and here is 2 of my injuries.
I was riding the kids scooter with Weston on the back and we hit a bump and tipped over.
I got a nice gash on the ball of my foot (this picture was taken 4 days later) and a scrape on the top of the other foot...and bruises galore.


We won tickets to the Phoenix Suns game against the Timberwolves.
I was sooo excited because I had never been to a professional sports game ever.
Unfortunately the Suns lost by 2 but none the less we had so much fun.

When we were leaving we saw an old couple having trouble with their practically new Cadillac car so we stopped to give them a jump.

3 comments:

Tara T said...

I used to really like couponsense and then realized it was a bit much for me. One, because I didnt have any kids yet and it was more than we could eat. Second, I would end up with tons of stuff (like the shampoo/conditioner, toothbrushes, etc.) that I wouldnt really need. Do you still find it is worth it? Or do you feel that you are buying something you wouldnt normally just to get the good savings? DOnt get me wrong, I did love the program and wish I could do it out here.

Kostura Family said...

I only think it worth it certain parts of the year..like now when there are alot of store sales (i.e. the holidays) paired with the coupons. I can usually get enough to fill my pantry then take 6-9 months off and be okay with everything i have.

Bobbi Jo said...

You gotta love a organized closet. Good for you getting all those products! WOHO!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo