Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Pantry


This was our project while Tony was off for the holidays!


Well since we were already painting our bathroom (Tonys idea)
I figure we should paint out pantry while we have all our painting stuff out.
..............
...........
This turned into a 4 day project. I couldnt use my kitchen, stove or anything.
(I didnt mind though because that meant that I didnt have to cook)

I have a huge stock of food thanks to Couponsense
Anyways we did one side at a time. We painted the back wall a dark brownish color and then the rest a creamy white color.

I love how it turned out...its all organized
(all labels facing forward and in categories..a little OCD? I know. I cant help it)

I now have more room...coupons in hand

FRYS HERE I COME

3 comments:

Mike and Erika said...

I LOVE it!

Marry2be said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marry2be said...

Pack fatty. Who want's to eat canned goods. I'm sure they will all exspire before you eat them. Now that's not a smart shopper!!