Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I HOPE NOBODY GETS OFFENDED BUT I FOUND THIS TO BE SUPER FUNNY

Spanish Words of the Day

The teacher told Pepito to use certain English words in a sentence.
Here are Pepito's replies:


1. *Cheese* - Maria likes me, but cheese fat.


2. *Mushroom* - When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.


3. *Shoulder* - My fren wanted to become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.


4.
* Texas * - My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

5. *Herpes* - Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.


6.
*July* - Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

7.
*Rectum* - I had two cars but my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken* - I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.


9. *Wheelchair* - We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry, Wheelchair.


10. *Chicken* *wing* - My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.


11. *Harassment* - My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.


12. *Bishop* - My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.


13. *Body wash* - I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.


14. *Brief* - Maria fart in my car and it stinkie so bad I could not brief.

0 comments: