Monday, November 24, 2008

Frys, Suns, Thanksgiving, Kids

okay heres my update post since i have been slacking. first off here is my deal of the week

FRY'S
2 gallons milk
4 Heinz gravys
3 Ajax dish soaps
1 Pillsbury sweet roll
3 Reddi whip
13 Green Giant frozen veggies
7 Birdseye frozen veggies
4 Del Monte can corn
6 Kroger cheeses
1 box Mrs Cubbison stuffing
3 Kroger cream cheese
2 5lb bag potatoes
1 bag carrots
2 C&H brown sugar
2 C&H powdered sugar
1 bunch bananas
1 head green leaf lettuce
1 onion
8 wishbone dressings
3 Betty Crocker Frostings
4 McCormick Seasonings
1 big ol Jenni-o turkey
3 Kelloggs pop tarts
3 Oceanspray cranberry sauce
2 MuriGlen tomato paste
3 Oscar Meyer bacon center cut

Total
$48.94

Saved
$173.84 78%


my reciept was 4 feet long hehee

So next reason I havent been posting much lately is because I have been reading the Twilight books....no more like I have been trapped in reading the books! I cant stop reading no matter how hard I try. I think, eat and sleep Twilight...! I told Tony not to get mad at me if I call him Edward on accident. hehe! I just finished reading book 2 New Moon. I cant wait until I can get book 3 & 4! As you can see I changed my background to Twilight but you cant see Edwards face :(

Anyways for Thanksgiving we are having lunch with my side of the family around 4 then we will be having Thanksgiving with Tonys side of the family on Saturday (Tonys parents are in Vegas until Friday....lucky them)(hopefully they will win the jackpot and cater out Thanksgiving instead of me cooking it ALL all by myself) hehe I guess its better to have Thanksgiving on 2 different days instead of stuffing myself 2 times in one day....ugg.

We won Suns tickets....wohoo! We went to a fun carnival thingy on Saturday and got a raffle ticket and won tickets to the January 16th game against the Timberwolfes. But get this...its the 11th row back from bench. Maybe Shaq will jump into the crowd again and make it all the way up to the 11 row...hehe I will be sure to remember the camera and get some awesome shots.

Sage is starting to walk along things like the couch...Im sure she will be walking here in the next 2 months. Shes starting to babble some new sounds. Aubrey and Weston are doing awesome in school! Aubreys teacher is bumping her up to the Max reading series and Weston is in the highest level of spelling, reading and math in his class. It all comes natural to them i guess....good thing that they got that from Tony instead of me. Im not so much of a scholar.

Well I hope you all have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

3 comments:

The Lucas Gang said...

Holy Moly. You Go Girl!
So I have a question do they check to see if it says one coupon per customer? I know dumb question!

Looks like you have been busy!

Kostura Family said...

well some cashiers are coupon natzis and some dont give a crap what coupon you use....now after saying that ive never seen a coupon that says one coupon per customer. i dont know where you read that.

Teanne said...

Oh Twilight is awesome! And just wait- it gets better. I think Breaking Dawn is the best one of the series. I was like that too- just couldn't put it down.
I am amazed at your grocery savings! That is so cool. Do you get Sunday papers? If so which how many? I know Brianna had a post recently about her savings and she said she gets like 6 Sunday papers. But I looked into that & I wasn't sure we could afford it or that the savings would be worth it. But that is amazing. I need to do what you are doing.