Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alot of busy'ness has happened this past week...pheeww. I am glad its over with. We had most importantly Westons birthday on Friday (Halloween) and then school parades, trick or treating all in a 24 hour span.. Then Saturday we had Westons birthday party..that was interesting...9 kids ages 5-10 in my backyard...wowee! Our neighbor said he could hear us inside his house...oops I hope we didnt violate noise code. The kids had fun though...(pictures coming soon) Sunday we tried to relax but it was more like clean up after everything and put Halloween stuff away. Then yesterday was Voting Day! I didnt think I would get nervous but I did. I was worried for the outcomes and the 2 key ones I was worried about didnt turn out the way I wished. First off Obama! Enough said right! Well I guess things arent going to change that much. Then Prop. 102..Im not really going to spill it all out for you guys because you already know my feelings on this....I feel so bad for the now "outcast gay couples" Now it is so much easier for people to discriminate and look down on them. My stomach turns and Im am so sad about how Arizona people have masked a way to hate homosexuals. Anyways I thought I would update my blog since I havent in like a week. I will post pictures of the party and halloween soon!

PS. Good luck to my friend Erika...she is being induced to have her baby today (9 days overdue)!

0 comments: