Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SCORE


Okay you can all be jealous me now.. Check out what I got at Frys this morning. I did 4 seperate transactions and got a total of 25 things.

First transaction
4 quaker instant oatmeals
2 quaker extra fiber instant oatmeals
1 Revlon Emery board package
total
$4.66
saved
$23.59 83%

Second
4 quaker cinnamon life cereals
2 oat squares cereals
total
$2.00
saved
$23.34 92%

Third
4 quaker instant oatmeals
2 quaker extra fiber oatmeals
total
$5.00
saved
$21.94 81%

Fourth
2 quaker breakfast to go
4 capt crunch cereals
total
$3.00
saved
$20.94 87%

So for all 25 items I paid $14.66 which comes to .59 cents each and saved $89.81! Wohoo. Most of these products cost up to over $4 each!

2 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Share some of the wealth! I will pay you $1 for each thing. you will make double of what you spent. jk. you gotta let me know about those good deals even if I dont have any coupons.

The Lucas Gang said...

Oooo, you know I am jealous... I need to get signed up for the coupon sense thingy... I read up a little bit on it.

Thanks for letting us come by last night. It was fun to visit with you guys. I will email you about the furniture in a little bit.

-Coco