Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I WAS TAGGED

MONICA tagged me!

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1. His hot bod
2. His mad skills at fatherhood
3. Cooks bacon really good (he calls it job security cause i cant cook bacon worth a crap)
4. Very mild tempered never gets mad

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Movie theater (i loved that job)
2. Just sports
3. Linen N Things
4. Parent

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1. Phantom of the opera
2. Alot of disney movies
3. ET (sorry couldnt think of anything else)
4. Merry christmas charlie brown

Four TV Shows I Watch
1. The Doctors
2. Lipstick Jungle
3. Real world road rules challenge
4. the news

Four Places I've Been:
1. Arizona (duh)
2. Utah
3. Missouri
4. Texas

Four Of My Favorite Foods:
1. Steak
2. chicken salsa tacos
3. anything i didnt have to cook
4. pitas

Four Places I Would Like To Visit:
1. New york
2. Florida
3. Missouri
4. anywhere but here

Four Things I Am Looking Forward To In The Coming Year:
1. Sage walking
2. A bunch of my friends having there babies
3. Losing some more baby weight
4. Seeing the snow

Four People I Tag: (if you want too?)
1. Erika
2. Coco
3. Kristin
4. anyone else who wants to do it

0 comments: