Sunday, September 21, 2008

They never learn do they.....?

They meaning husbands, specifically mine this time. I will set up the story for you. Tony in high school won the Iron Man competition. He loved and still loves lifting weights. So as you could guess when he finally had a garage to put up his weight set he did it as soon as he could. Well it didn't get used for the purpose of pumping iron.....no.... it got used as a storage bench and to collect dust. After some discussion about a year ago about not having enough room to maneuver in there and that he wasn't even using it he said that he would begin to use it and it wouldn't be used as a storage bench anymore. He did begin using it everyone other night for a whole month..........ya then you guessed it....that excitement wore off. Since then its been collecting dust and other things. So the discussion came up again and guess who won......yep meeeee! Do men (husbands) ever learn that the women always prevail? Ahhh but there was some compromise here....Im not as mean as a wife as Im making it sound. Hes keeping the bench and some weights in there but at least I can walk into the garage without tripping or trying to avoid hitting my head on some big metal thing......ahhhhhh! I LOVE MY HUSBAND


Here he is taking it down.....what a somber day it was for him......(he called it having his balls in a vice.....whatever that means lol) He does agree with me now that its nicer having more room in the garage.

3 comments:

Coco said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lucas Gang said...

HAHAHAHAHA, I love it. I'm still trying to get rid of a huge over sized, packed since we can store it, gas hogging, truck. Any Tips?

cami said...

Kaylyn- be thankful that you only have a weight set... I have a large shed of un finished projects. And you're not as mean as I am. I am just going to recycle the stuff if not gone before Halloween.