Monday, August 18, 2008

Scuba Diving

I got the opportunity to have a scuba diving class and took it. Boy was I glad I did. I love love loved it! The scuba instructors showed us how to do everything and then we went under the water for an hour. I really want to get scuba certified but it costs $350 and we dont have the extra money to do that. Want to make a donation? lol Anyways if you ever get the chance to do it you definatly should. I think I found what Im supposed to do in life along with being a race car driver (which I want to do someday to) oh and an aesthetician. Watch out world here I come.....well at least after all the kids are in school I can start.


3 comments:

Coco Lucas said...

Oh your so lucky. II wanted to go and do that, but I will not be seen in a swimming suite any time soon. LOL
fun you have fun

Bobbi Jo said...

Ok I got it you can race cars under water, while doing nails at pit stops! What do you think? How fun! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

...and she lived... said...

Wow that looks like a lot of fun!