Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little update!!!















Its been a while since my last post so I figure I'd post a few. I felt the urge to give you a little piece of my ray of sunshine, aka, Tony! Im not saying that because of his red hair or anything I just love him so much. As you can see the picture he is a wonderful daddy. He is feeding Sage her food so I could "go relax" as he puts it. Now this isnt a rare occasion for this to happen. Nooo! Im a lucky girl here. He helps me out every single day and on most nights after the kids go to bed *****viewer discrestion advised**** he rubs my..........................................................................feet!
Yes! You read that right. Ahhh! Who need to go to the salon when you have Tony around....certainly not I (although I do wish sometimes that I could go get the "works" done....a pedicure, manicure, and massage) but thats all just hosh posh stuff. As for my perfect little angel, Sage, she is just the best baby ever. She is now 6.5 months old. We started feeding her some rice and oatmeal cereals and are trying to introduce some applesauce, carrots, etc. Shes is not a big fan of it quite yet! 75% of the food either ends up on her bib, on her face or when she sneezes, my face. She is content with her bottle. Sage is what i call "my monkey girl"! She is does everything with her feet. Shes not crawling yet but thats fine by me. On her 6 month well-child checkup she weighed a whopping 18lbs 4oz. and was 25 inches long. Speaking of well child checkups, Aubrey had hers 5 days after Sages (didnt want to deal with 2 kids getting shots on the same day). Aubrey is growing up beautifully, litterally and physically. Poor girl had to get 4 vaccinations, a tb test (which included a needle) and a iron test (finger prick). She was a trooper though. Nothing a trip to the nearest fast food restaraunt cant help. We all celebrated her 5th birthday a few Saturdays ago with some friends and family at our house for a water party. She had so much fun playing in the water and playing with her friends. Weston is doing great in school.. he is excelling beautifully in math and reading. His teacher moved him up from the 1st grade level to 2nd grade level. (mind you he is in 1st grade) Im so proud of his achievements! Weston is such a good boy.

2 comments:

Coco Lucas said...

Kaylyn,
Tony and Kyle need to hang out. I only get shoulders rubbed, if well, I rub his. Lame. You kids are cute. Sage is getting so big! Aubrey is five? Holy Moly. A Weston the math genius, geeze I may need his help here in a few months. Think he can pull off advanced algebra?

-Coco

Bobbi Jo said...

Kaylyn,
It was so good to hear from you on my blog comment. Your family is beautiful! Isn't it great being MOM? I love being a mother and wife. Love all the pictures on your blog and reading about your family and what you are doing in your life. It is a great way to stay in touch with people you don't see but once in a blue moon. Thank you for your sweet comment about me being cool, that was really nice.Stay in touch. Love, Bobbi Jo